LITTLE LEAGUE SIGN UP INFORMATION 2018
* Will be accepting sign ups for the below age groups starting late January:
T Ball: Age 4 thru 6
Coach Pitch: Age 6 & 7
Boys & Girls Minors: Age 8 thru 11
Girls Majors Divison: 9 thru 12
Boys Majors Division: 10 thru 12
Boys Junior/Seniors: Ages 13 thru 15
Girls Junior/Seniors: Ages 13 thru 15
* To be eligible players must turn Age 4 prior to August 31, 2018.
* The Baseball & Softball season runs April through June.
* First time players should provide a copy of their birth certificate.
* Anyone who lives in Mt Top or it's surrounding communities, or attends
school in Mt Top is eligible to play in Mt Top Area Little League.
* Fee's are as follows:
Ages 4 thru 7 years of age. $47
Ages 8 thru 12 years of age. $62
Girls Ages 13 and up. $75
Boys Ages 13 & Up. $75
* Besides the registration fee, every player is required to participate in the League Candy Sale Fundraiser. Pay $35 for candy buyout and don't sell the candy, or
pay $60 and sell the candy bars. By selling the candy you get your
complete $60 back once you sell the bars.
* Players in younger divisions are assigned to teams based on geographical areas in which they live. Major division teams are selected by a draft system.
Everyone plays; however there is a tryout for players age 10 and older (not already on a major team) to determine which division &
team they will play on.
* Registration Dates:
Monday, January 22nd: 5:30 PM until 7:30 PM
Saturday, January 27th: 10:00 AM until 12:30 PM
Monday, February 5th: 5:30 PM until 7:30 PM
Tuesday, February 13th: 5:30 PM until 7:30 PM
Tuesday, February 20th: 5:30 PM until 8:00 PM (Final)
* All registrations are at the Crestwood High School Cafeteria
* Please note: Anyone signing up after the final registration date will be required
to pay a $20 late fee.
* Register by mail, or questions: Call 570-823-7949
* 2018 Registration Form: Click to Open Form