** In person sign ups for Tuesday (1/21) have been canceled at the schools request, and rescheduled for Saturday (1/25) in the High school Cafeteria from 3:00PM until 5:30PM. However we request you sign up on line by clicking the link below, and then you can pay later. Sorry for any inconvenience !!
LITTLE LEAGUE SIGN UP INFORMATION FOR 2020
The League has begun sign ups for the 2020 season.
All Details Below:
* We are accepting sign ups for the below age groups.
T Ball: Age 4 thru 6
Coach Pitch: Age 6 & 7
Boys & Girls Minors: Age 8 thru 11
Girls Majors Division: 9 thru 12
Boys Majors Division: 10 thru 12
Boys Junior/Seniors: Ages 13 & Up (TBA)
Girls Junior/Seniors: Ages 13 Up (TBA)
Registration Dates & Locations:
Tuesday (Jan. 21st) 5:30PM - 7:30PM (Middle School Cafeteria) Canceled
Saturday (Jan. 25th) 3:00PM-5:30PM (High School Cafeteria)
Monday (Feb. 3rd) 5:30PM-7:30PM (High School Cafeteria)
Tuesday (Feb. 11th) 5:30PM-8:00PM (High School Cafeteria)
* Complete Registration Form & Submit: Open Form
Registrations are easy this season. Just complete the form and submit.
Then come to any registration date to pay.
Payments must be made in person unless
other arrangements are made.
Payments Accepted: Cash, Check & Credit Cards
($5 Credit Card Processing Fee)
* To be eligible players must turn Age 4 prior to August 31, 2020.
* The Baseball & Softball season runs April through June.
* First time players should provide a copy of their birth certificate.
* Anyone who lives in Mt Top or it's surrounding communities, or attends
school in Mt Top is eligible to play in Mt Top Area Little League.
* Besides the registration fee, every player is required to participate in the League Candy Sale Fundraiser. Pay $35 for candy buyout and don't sell the candy, or
pay $60 and sell the candy bars. By selling the candy you get your
complete $60 back once you sell the bars.
Note: There are a limited number boxes of candy available and they will be
distributed on a 1st come basis. Once we are out, the buyout will be required.
* Players in younger divisions are assigned to teams based on geographical areas in which they live. Major division teams are selected by a draft system.
Everyone plays; however there is a tryout for players age 10 and older (not already
on a major team) to determine which division & team they will play on.
Important Notice: The last day to register is March 1st. No late registrations
will be accepted this season.
* Register by mail, or questions: Call 570-762-0379
* 2020 Announcements: Open