VOLUNTEERING IN MT TOP AREA LITTLE LEAGUE 2021
Anyone wishing to coach, manage, or volunteer in Mt Top Area Little League can submit their application & paperwork thru the Online Registration Link.
Click Link For: Registration of Mangers & Coaches for the 2021 Season
Additional Information for Volunteers
In order to be approved as a coach or manager you will need to submit the following
items. See note below if you submitted paperwork last season.
1. Complete & submit the on line Registration form.
2. The Little League Adult Volunteer Application for 2021.
3. A copy of your current Drivers Licenses.
4. A copy of your Pennsylvania State Police Background Check.
5. A copy of your Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance.
6. Read, sign & attach the Pennsylvania State Disclosure Statement.
Note: PA Sate Police Background Checks and Child Abuse Clearances are good
for five (5) years. You DO NOT need a new one every year.
If you are a first time volunteer in MALL we will not accept applications and paperwork by piecemeal, please submit your application when you have all of the above
attachments and can submit it in its
entirety all at the same time.
Recommendation To Speed Things Up !!
For the State Police Background Check, pay the fee and get the instant check.
(Submit A New Check) If you do the volunteer request it is free but can
take 3 weeks to get back. Again, these checks are good for
5 years, so you do not need a new one every year.