Coaches/Managers/Volunteers - Application Process 2018


Anyone wishing to coach, manage, or volunteer in Mt Top Area Little League can submit their application & paperwork at the early coaches registration on Janauary 8th,
or at any of the player registration dates. See the league
calendar for dates on this website.

In order to be approved as a coach or manager you will need to submit the following
items at the time of your registration.

1.  The Little League Adult Volunteer Application for 2018.
2. The Back Page of the Adult Volunteer Application.
3. A copy of your current Drivers Licenses.
4. A copy of your Pennsylvania State Police Background Check.
5. A copy of your Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance.
6. Read, sign & attach the Pennsylvania State Disclosure Statement.
7. Attach $10 for your Little League Background Check.

We will not accept applications and paperwork by piecemeal, please submit your application when you have all of the above attachments and can submit it in its
entirety all at the same time.

Note: Even if you submitted all of you paperwork last year, you must resubmit
everything again this season.

Recommendation To Speed Things Up !!
For the State Police Background Check, pay the $8 and get the instant check.
(Submit A New Check) If you do the volunteer request it is free but can
take 3 or 4 weeks to get back.

Below are all of the links and forms you need to complete your paperwork.

* New Adult Volunteer Application 2018:    
Print Form

* Returning Adult Volunteer Application 2018:  Print Form

* Back Of Adult Volunteer Form:    Print Form

* Pennsylvania State Disclosure Statement:   Print Form

* State Police Background Check (Website): Open Site

* PA Child Abuse History Clearance (Website):  Open Site or Print Form

* If you have not lived in Pennsylvania for the past 10 consecutive years
you must be fingerprinted. There is a charge for fingerprints: Open Site
Fingerprints are through State Police, or Dept of Human Services: Clarification

* Registration dates where you can drop off your paperwork. Open Site

If you have questions please call